I’m an Accredited Exercise Physiologist who’s passionate about helping people improve their quality of life through the countless benefits of movement and exercise.
I like taking time to understand the movement and exercise you enjoy the most, as this is always the best way to structure your daily physical activity. Together, we’ll find ways to translate what we learn in the clinic to your everyday lifestyle.
What I specialise in
- Overcoming persistent pain caused by injury or overuse
- Improving heart health
- Rehabilitation following cardiac events
- Controlling diabetes
- Preventing pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improving recovery from cancer treatment
- Improving general health and wellbeing
My caring and thoughtful approach to Exercise Physiology provides you with the best possible care and outcomes to suit your individual needs.