As a registered psychologist with post-graduate training in Educational and Developmental Psychology, I am compassionate, patient and purposeful. I strive to understand your unique experience and work with you as you learn and develop in a healthy, positive way.
I always endeavour to create a safe, respectful space where you can discover and build upon your strengths, as well as learn the skills to understand and manage your limitations effectively.
What I specialise in
- Assessing developmental, learning and behavioural difficulties
- Diagnosing disabilities and disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Designing effective treatment programs for a range of psychological concerns
- Counselling for anxiety, depression, social skills, parenting and attachment
Where I’ve worked
- The Caroline Chisholm Centre
- Cerebral Palsy League
- Life Without Barriers
- Edmund Rice Education Australia