If you’ve been looking for a Brisbane Exercise Physiologist, our AEP (Accredited Exercise Physiologist) can provide you with the support and therapy you need.
Need a Brisbane Exercise Physiologist?
AEPs provide holistic exercise and lifestyle therapies that prevent, manage and treat chronic illness, injury and disability. An AEP will guide you towards a healthier lifestyle that incorporates regular manageable exercise and movement into your daily routine, in a way that suits and benefits you. AEPs can offer therapy and support to people with:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Mental health problems
- Pulmonary disease
And numerous other conditions.
AEPs study a range of biomechanics, physiology, psychology and nutrition at university, and they have an intricate understanding of the human body and the mental and physical benefits of exercise. They will provide you with a level of knowledge, experience and speciality that is vastly different from that of a personal trainer or gym instructor.
Our Brisbane Exercise Physiologist
- Our accredited Brisbane Exercise Physiologist is Matthew Brozovich. Matthew is passionate about helping people to improve their lives through the countless benefits of movement and exercise. He specialises in:
- Overcoming persistent pain caused by injury or overuse
- Improving heart health
- Rehabilitation following cardiac events
- Controlling diabetes
- Preventing prediabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improving recovery from cancer treatment
- Improving general health and wellbeing
You can read more about Matthew’s approach to EP here.
Book an appointment with our Brisbane Exercise Physiologist
If you would like to book an appointment with our accredited Brisbane Exercise Physiologist, please contact us today. Whether you’re seeking rehabilitative help, or are just looking to improve your health in general, Scope Clinical Services can offer you the treatment you need.